School safety starts here. Covert Investigations specializes in the development of first-class security departments, plans and programs.
We take labor issues, OSHA requirements, potential grievances and negotiations regarding work rules and conditions into account. We know the pitfalls of video surveillance initiatives and how to avoid issues of liability and improper training.
Our years of law enforcement experience means that we can recognize and recommend the best security talent available for your team. Our knowledge helps you avoid the potential for embarrassment and liability.
Security Management offerings include but are not limited to:
- Assistance in the development and implementation of Emergency Management/Crisis Management plans
- Protocols and training materials for Security Dispatch Office
- Development of security incident reports and reporting system
- Coordination with local first responders
- Video surveillance initiative guidelines
- Suggestions and guidelines for a District’s mobile Patrol Guards
- Assistance in recruiting Security Department personnel including “Security Director” contractors Establishment of minimum Security Guard employment qualifications
- Security Guard hiring process guidelines
- Creation of Security Guard schedules that maximize security resources and minimize cost
Covert Investigations also provides security guard teams for school districts. All of our security guards are retired New York City Police department officers with 20 or more years of service.